Let's throw ourselves into 2015 in fantastic funky, filthy style! And what better way to kick off another year of partying than by hitting the dancefloor with the mighty Krossbow and Funk and Filth favourites including Doctor Hooka, Leygo, Crashgroove, Psychotropic Frequencies and F-Block, with accompanying visuals by VJ Ultra as they bring the funk to Frome's New Venue!
This giant night of bass, breaks, funk and also filth is hitting Somerset on Feb 13th, and we have 2 tickets AND a Krossbow t-shirt up for grabs for one of you to win!
For your chance to win, simply LIKE AND SHARE the competition post on the Funk and Filth Facebook page.
Click here to go straight there now!
Click here for the full details on the night.
For free music from all the guys playing on the night, read on further down this post!
Krossbow played arguably the best set of them all at last year's Breakspoll party, which is not easy when you consider the extent and quality of the line-up for the biggest night in the breaks calendar! They're taking on 2015 with the same attitude that they used to destroy 2014, and this night on 13th Feb looks set to give them a flying start!
Doctor in residence at Funk and Filth HQ, Doctor Hooka has been rehabilitating ravers and administering much needed shots of funk and doses of the most extreme filth in a truly professional manner! For those who haven't caught his sets at our London nights, this is the perfect chance to see the awesomeness you've been missing!
The man responsible for the best set that we danced to throughout the whole of 2014 will also be there on the 13th Feb! Leygo's set at our Summer Boat Party set the place OFF! So we're drooling to see what he's got for us next time!
DJ, Producer, Label Owner, Promoter, DJ Teacher . . . Crashgroove masters them all! Check out what the funkmeister has up his sleeve, you know it's going to be special!
F-Block has been blowing the socks off festival goers with his mixing and scratching onslaughts, so brace yourselves for his set on the 13th Feb! Gumshields and elbow pads may be needed!
Responsible for some of the fattest beats and bass across the south west, Psychotropic Frequencies will be bringing his unmistakable brand of funk to the decks to complete this devastatingly tasty line-up!
TERMS & CONDITIONS- The competition is only open to people aged 18 and over
- The competition will close at 23:59 (UK time) on 7th Feb 2015.
- The winner will be notified by 10th Feb 2015.
- NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE.
- By entering you agree that you can make your own travel arrangements to and from the venue.
- The prize on offer is 2 tickets to the event at 23 Bath Street, Frome, Somerset on 13th Feb 2015 and one Krossbow t-shirt.
- No alternative or replacement prize will be offered.
- Enter by Liking the competition post on the Funk and Filth Facebook page.
- Only one entry per Facebook account. You only need to Like the photo to enter, Sharing the photo will not grant an additional entry into the draw.
- Funk and Filth will draw one winner at random and notify them by 10th Feb 2015 via Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.