[This competition is now over - look out for more soon on www.funkandfilth.com]
You might have read our recent Funky Filthy Sound Dock Roadtest, if you haven’t you can read it here, and we’re flipping delighted to say that thanks to our friends at Altec Lansing and TEAC we can now offer our Funk and Filth fans the chance to win themselves either an Altec Lansing Mix iMT810 (which we found delivered the biggest sound!) or a TEAC SR-80iDAB (which had the best extra features!) Speaker Dock for their iPhone/iPod/MP3 Player. Nice one!
Here’s what to do:
- Head over to www.facebook.com/funkandfilth and Like our page
- Under the 'Win a sound dock' tab you can enter your name and email and that enters you for the prize draw, that’s it!
Here’s what you need to know about what you could win:
Altec Lansing Mix iMT810
- Audio Alignment™ delivers balanced, optimum sound
- Digital FM radio
- Dual AUX IN jacks connect two additional audio players
- Control the speakers, playlist and song navigation from the remote or on unit
- Interference-free technology means there’s no need to switch to "Airplane Mode"
- Automatically pauses music when a call is received on the iPhone
- Plug in or lose the wires with up to 30 hours of play with 8 D batteries
- High-contrast LCD with artist, track and station display
- Multiple EQ modes let you select your sound”
Utilising TEAC’s proprietary MAXX AUDIO bass system, the SR-80iDAB is the ideal product for those wanting quality audio reproduction in a compact form.
• ‘Digital Direct-In’ iPhone/iPod connection for finest audio performance
• DAB radio and PLL Synthesised FM Tuner
• Playback of MP3 files from USB Memory Device
• ‘MAXX AUDIO’ DSP-based bass enhancement
• 30 Watts (2 x 15) power output
• 2-way Stereo Speakers with Bass-reflex port
• Clear FL Display
• Full-function Remote Control (also controls iPhone/iPod functions)”
And here are the other important details:
- The competition will close at 18:00 (GMT) on Friday 27th April 2012
- If you’ve won, we’ll notify you within a week of the closing date, via the email address you entered with (so please make sure you enter your details correctly)
- Only one entry per Facebook account and email address
- Winner chosen at random from all entries received within the competition period. Once chosen, the winner will be notified that they have won either an Altec Lansing Mix iMT810 or TEAC SR-80iDAB Speaker Dock device.
- The prize does not include an iPhone, iPod or any other MP3 player device, only the dock itself
- The dock received as a prize will be the model used in our recent Roadtest, so the packaging will have been previously opened, but all accessories, instruction manuals will be included with the dock
- Funk and Filth will cover delivery costs to UK addresses only (excluding Channel Islands). The winner may be required to cover any additional shipping costs beyond the UK.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- In the unlikely event of any technical issues with Facebook, Funk and Filth will accept entries made by email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including the entrant’s name and the subject line ‘Sound Dock Competition Entry’
- Funk and Filth will not share your email address with any other party